2012年4月27日 星期五

Whole Foods Market - Organic Grocery

Exploring grocery stores is one of my favorites when arriving somewhere new since things in the grocery stores present what people need in their daily life and explain how they live. It's probably one of the best ways to learn a new culture.

I'm a big fan of Whole Foods Market although it only presents part of American's living. It's probably because all the foods in the store look fresh and taste delicious no matter they are cooked or uncooked, freshly grown or canned, ice cream or beverages. I felt lucky that we had one close by in the very beginning we arrived in the states.


I used to enjoying walking down the street to the lovely place to explore what they've had in the store since everything was quite new and different to me. It was also a very nice place for me to get to know the names of American foods. Every time I went there, I tried to get something I had never seen or tasted and it was as if I got to learn something new. That made me felt I was improving and progressing.


Something I had always enjoyed was to be welcomed by those beautiful flowers. What usually happened was I couldn't help stopping in front of the flowers and admiring them "for a while". They were pretty and always made my day.


I didn't know many of the vegetables but enjoyed the scene they were presenting on the shelf. Most of the time I imagined how they taste and dreamed of someday I was gonna learn how to prepare those vegetables I hadn't known yet.


Even the ice creams are looking colorful and healthy. :)


沒有留言:

張貼留言